PDA

View Full Version : Flaming River column bracket

B'sT's
03-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Can anyone help me figure out were to mount the column drop bracket in the spirit 23t

linersis
03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
ok, i'll try to explain this. what i did was i got a piece of 1 inch angle iron and cut it the length of the column drop. drill your holes close to the edge of the angle iron away from the actual center. mount the colum drop to your angle iron. then mount to the column loosely so you can slide this assembly up behind the dash. once you get this, you can mark for your holes and drill them into the dash. install bolts and your done. i used stainless allen head bolts on mine. you can check out my pics and probably see where in the dash my holes were drilled for my column drop. hope this helps. if you need any more help, e-mail me and i will give you my phone number. linersis@yahoo.com

B'sT's
04-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Has anyone had a problem with the flamming River column hitting the block i cant put the column in I ground down the block and got it in but it still really tight fit still Im scared the motor will brake something when it twist from torgue