PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Street Rod Nationals

BobJ
07-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey B.C.
Is Spirit going to have a display at Louisville this year? If so what type of cars will you have on display? Also I have a question about windshield mounting, I was talking to a friend of mine at work that had built a TBucket seveal years ago and he said one of the biggest problems that he had was getting the windshield frame to line up properly with the body and he had to do extra glass work to get it to fit properly, is this a common problem? By the way the body that he used was not a Spirit body.

Thanks, and hopefully in the not to distant future I can place an order with you.
BobJ

B.C.
07-03-2007, 09:28 AM
We will probably not do Louisville this year as a vendor. there is a good chance we will go and bring a car for a friend of mine who will have a display. http://christianmotorsports.com/

Mic-T
07-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Ever though about doing Cruzin the Coast pretty nice swap and always 4000 + cars We are carrying 5 maybe 6 Buckets this year.

BobJ
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
I will be in Louisville Saturday and wanted to check back with you and see if you are still going to have one of your cars at your friends Christian Motorsports display, and if so where will their display be located and what type of car will you be bringing, 23 or 27?

B.C.
08-03-2007, 11:00 AM
I have my nephews wedding this weekend and my wife changed my priority's. So I'm not in Louisville. I was really wanting to be there with Christian Motor sports but it just did not happen.

thomas
08-04-2007, 12:52 AM
I didn't see a answer regarding the windshield frame. Was that delibrate?

thomas:)

thomas
08-06-2007, 12:02 PM
BC, reading my post, I didn't mean it to sound the way it does. I just noticed the question was not answered. I have a Spirit kit and believe it to be the best on the market. I will be purchasing a window frame from you in the very near future and I too would like to know how it fits the body.

thomas:)

B.C.
08-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I been out of pocket for a few days. I don't mind answering questions. As a matter of fact a good part of my day is spent answering questions about our product's and about other manufactures buckets. As for the windshield post to body question. We built the plug for the mold on out 23 it was not a splash off someone else's. Before we built the molds we made sure the windshield posts fit. We build more than just a couple turn key buckets a year which helps us find the area's that we can improved on and it is our goal to increase the quality of our product every year.