PDA

View Full Version : activity

Babyburr
01-01-2010, 09:51 PM
How come there is not much activity on this board?:confused:

smokey
01-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I would to see more activity here, this is where it all started for me, and I have a spirit 27 body that will be a finished car if the weather will ever warm up. I see there is a Babbyburr on the tbucket forum I assume that is you:)

Hulkamania
01-05-2010, 04:13 PM
We have been busy and we are very thankful for that. We are going to try and post more here.

B.C.
01-11-2010, 09:52 AM
As Josh said we have been very busy. I have avoided having a computer and internet at the house but we just changed our ways. Now I can sit at home in my easy chair with a loptop and get active on the boards again.

smokey
01-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi BC I am glad to see you are posting on here. My tbucket is coming along but my garage is small and I don't have any heat in it yet ( I am francis blake on the other forum) when the weather warms up I will be needing more fiberglass parts, and will visit your place of business again and would like to take a short tour. Hope to meet you then.

B.C.
01-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Look forward to seeing you smokey. As far as heat goes my shop is big and it's heated and we are still freezing.

fatforty
01-23-2010, 09:22 AM
my bucket sits quietly waiting for me to build a heated garage this summer.. we had 6 degrees this morning, and ny roads look like dirt roads with all the salt and sand..