View Full Version : new here

01-24-2010, 07:44 AM
i am curently workin on my second 23 T-bucket, the first was a spirit chassi with a 4" drop tube frontend, s10 rear, 350/350 combo,basic stuff righr? got that far (no body) and needed money and the toy had to go.my grandpa had started gathering parts to build a 23 befor he had passed away and i curently am am building it. it was a bare frame, no mounts, not even the front spring perch.he had a glass body with no floor,and a bare front axel,no batwings, that was what i started with.kinda scary for a guy that had mostly built chevelles and 67-72 chevy trucks, i put together a 29 sedan buit it already had a chasi set up .when i bought it.Back to the bucket tho, i now have another rolling chassi together,2"drop front with a reverse eye spring,s10 rear,350/350 combo,and coil springs on the rear instead of coilover shocks,32"radius rods front and rear,floor installed(3/4" marine plywood glassed in), a reverse corvair box, 20" bed installed.I mounted my shocks on the rear straight up and down,is that gonna cause any problems?

01-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the board. I don't see a problem with your shocks. Lets see some pics of the build as you go.