View Full Version : Spirit T Kit

08-20-2010, 08:07 PM

Does Spirit offer a triangulated four rear bar setup for their kits? I plan on putting some power in my eventual car.

08-31-2010, 02:28 PM

09-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Go to their websight and all your questions will be answered as to what their options are. Call B.C. or Hulkamania if you want to talk in person. They are a Mfg. facility and sometimes don't respond immediatlly to this forum, and also moving into newer nicer buildings to make it better for us Bucket builders has been time consuming. Hope this helps, and don't want to step on any toes or make anyone mad. Building a "T" is like building a marriage,it takes time and you can't rush it. T=Test

09-02-2010, 01:34 PM
We can offer a 4 bar setup. You would just pay the difference. Sorry for the delay just been busy.

11-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks, and nice talking to you yesterday Josh.

I understand that Spirit is thinking about building a stretched T.
Can you speak of the details of this, it has got my interest.

11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm spending a lot of my time in the glass shop right now. I'm working on the A coup molds right now making interior trim panels and such. next I'm doing some repairs on the T molds. I do plan on doing something in the way of extending the T but I have been saying that for years so we will do a press release when we get some thing done.

11-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks BC for the reply.
Maybe I should look towards the 27. Can someone with a Spirit 27 measure from the accelerator to the seat back (where the seat and back meet)??

Thanks in advance