PDA

View Full Version : Looking for my client's old T-Bucket!

lookingfora1923
10-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Hello Everyone:

I am a private investigator in Albany, NY. I have been hired by an individual who is attempting to locate and buy back the 1923 T Bucket he and his dad built many years ago. Unfortunately they sold the car years ago and now his dad is getting on in years and for sentimental reasons he wants the car back. I am sure many of you can understand this.

The good news is I have a fair deal of information I have been able to gather as to where the car might be. I apologize ahead of time my knowledge of these cars is very limited, although my knowledge of cars isn't. This is what I know:

The car was sold 6 or 7 years ago to someone owning a limo business in the Washington DC area (Most likely Northern Virginia). Prior to that it was in North Carolina. I spoke to the person that owned the car prior to this sale. He told me that the car was purple with ghost flames, had purple neon lights on it, dyed black interior, Cadillac tail lights and brass lanterns.

I realize this is a long shot but my client is very interested in getting the car back. I would appreciate it if anyone with any ideas could reply. If there are any other forums you would recommend please let me know!

Thanks,

Steve

sstock
10-23-2010, 12:21 PM
IT WOULD HELP A TON IF YOU POSTED UP SOME PICS. A lot of times these cars show up at shows and somebody might of seen it to give you a lead.