PDA

View Full Version : Turnout this week end

Dennis Bynum
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
I think the turnout was not bad. I also seen alot of folks visiting yet not posting. Thanks to all who did post,I Hope we stired up some more interest in the bash. And thanks B.C. for having all of us.

H-Ace-T
01-30-2011, 10:04 PM
sorry for not posting been busy with work and playing with the car...

deckofficer
01-30-2011, 10:10 PM
sorry for not posting been busy with work and playing with the car...

I too was wondering what happened to you Wayne.

B.C.
01-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Sorry I was not able to make much of the weekend but thanks to everyone who came by. Remember the board is open 24/7 and we love seeing what is going on in the garages of everyone. So keep the pictures, videos and story's coming. Thanks Lee for sharing your adventure and look forward to hearing the rest. Deckofficer I'm glade your onboard filling in the dead space. I may move Deckofficer's story posts to a thread of his own and title it "The life of Deckofficer". Pretty clever huh. Thanks again to everyone who stoped by and I'll get with Sir William in the morning to see how many posts we had this weekend and who made the winning post.

deckofficer
01-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Sorry I was not able to make much of the weekend but thanks to everyone who came by. Remember the board is open 24/7 and we love seeing what is going on in the garages of everyone. So keep the pictures, videos and story's coming. Thanks Lee for sharing your adventure and look forward to hearing the rest. Deckofficer I'm glade your onboard filling in the dead space. I may move Deckofficer's story posts to a thread of his own and title it "The life of Deckofficer". Pretty clever huh. Thanks again to everyone who stoped by and I'll get with Sir William in the morning to see how many posts we had this weekend and who made the winning post.

BC, fun as always, see you next weekend. File my life history, and that will be one dusty file. Heck, I like riding on Lee's coat tails.