PDA

View Full Version : Placed my order with Spirit

Duke
10-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Placed my order with Spirit about 10 days ago, I am getting the shop cleaned out from my last car project. Starting to pace the floor waiting, but I figure about two weeks more before it gets shipped. It is worse than waiting for word from the delivery room. Maybe a couple of rum and cokes will ease the pain.

rwd95v
10-14-2007, 06:25 AM
Well Duke, we probably placed our orders very close. I was there at the shop on September 27th and the order was worked that day. I believe they got the Cashier's Check on the first of October. I am like you, and cannot wait to get started. I am a musclecar guy....and this will be my first "Streetrod". I am doing the 27 Roadster with a couple of mods. Standard stuff as far as power. 350 Chevy with a 700R4. Tough choice for a "dyed in the wool" Mopar guy. Thinking about resale and I had the combo in the shop from a previous project that I sold. Make mine Crown and coke. Good luck. I am sure you did the same research. Spirit is definitely the best buy and great people to deal with.

thomas
10-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Both you gentlemen made a great choice. I've had mine four about 5 months now and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Both BC and Josh are great to work with.

thomas:)