PDA

View Full Version : Fuel tank

Mike O.
10-16-2007, 11:50 PM
What is everyone using for their fuel tanks in their Spirit buckets? I got the pamphlete from Spirit and did not see an option for a gas tank..........or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Mike O.

Lee in KC
10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
There is a member on this board named RPM (Ron Pope) who builds custom gas tanks. You furnish the dimensions and he welds it up from sheet steel. He built my tank and it came out perfect. His price is very reasonable.

Click on the "Members List" button on the Bash menu, click "R" on the alphabetical list, then scroll down to "RPM." Click on RPM and you'll get his profile and you can send him a message.

thomas
10-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I just ordered my gas tank from RPM today. Looking forward to recieving it. I just told him what kit I bought from Spirit and he knew what tank I needed.

thomas:)

thomas
10-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Recieved my gas tank today from Ron Pope. Very nice work and great service. He recieved my money on tuesday of this week and here by friday. Doens't get any better than that.

thomas:)

linersis
11-03-2007, 12:19 AM
i know a fella that made one for me out of polished diamond plate that sits perfectly in the bed. its over a 15 gallon. very nice and a really good price too. if interested, e-mail me, and i will get you his phone number.

RPM
11-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys glad you like those tanks.