PDA

View Full Version : Getting closer

Babyburr
11-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Okay, I'm getting closer to doing something. After going to a show and meeting GT I was able to see a few different things up close. There was an extended T body from CCR there and I really like it. Question. Will the Extended CCR body install on the Spirit Frame??

Thanks. More questions to follow.

GT63
11-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Okay, I'm getting closer to doing something. After going to a show and meeting GT I was able to see a few different things up close. There was an extended T body from CCR there and I really like it. Question. Will the Extended CCR body install on the Spirit Frame??

Thanks. More questions to follow.

If you're considering an extended body, let Spirit know, they can add the additional inches to the frame in the right areas. If I remember correctly the CCR stretched body is 8 inches longer than the standard body. Judging from the standard CCR body I have on my Spirit frame, the extended body would just barely fit and I'd also have to switch out the HEI distributor for a smaller one. If I were looking at the longer body, I'd have the frame lengthened for it. Spirit is good people, and they'll work with you to get the make sure you get what you need.

Babyburr
11-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Thank ya, sir. I'll get with em.

Builder50
11-14-2007, 11:57 PM
It seems that everyone has something good to say about spirit. I can say they make a good solid frame, because I ordered one built and drove to Mt. home and picked it up. I looked around at the shop, met some people and took some pictures. Since then I have ordered the stainless steel bolts, which were delivered to the wrong address, but I got them now. Looking over the bags of bolts, I'm missing the 1st item on the list;[THE BODY MOUNT BOLTS] All other bags or there. I have talked to Josh about this and he will ship them to me. Well it's been more then a week now(snail mail) and I'm patiently waiting. The BBQ Dude.

Hulkamania
11-20-2007, 01:03 PM
I will send you another set....the mail must have lost them thanks BBQ man!

Babyburr
11-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Another question. Do any of you Texas folks know where I would look to buy a T-Bucket. Not expensive mind you. Something reasonable.

Thanks

GT63
11-26-2007, 08:35 AM
http://www.cars-on-line.com/sr03_modelT.html
http://ww2.collectorcartrader.com/

Another question. Do any of you Texas folks know where I would look to buy a T-Bucket. Not expensive mind you. Something reasonable.

Thanks