PDA

View Full Version : Finally In

pdywgn
11-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Today I got directed to this site by somebody great at Spirit. I am impressed so far and cannot wait to get involved more as I start my project. Hope to build a Paddy Wagon with some unique restrictions to make it, well, UNIQUE!
Being from NE DFW I hope to make some of the events in this area and eventually make it up to MTn Home.
My biggest concerns are titleing and safety requirements put on this type of vehicle. I have seen some threads on this forum that may help. If there is a document out there that gives the low down on this problem, please let me know. Are there any issues with titleing this type of vehicle current year? What do you have to do for environmental requlations?
I expect this vehicle to be on the road all the time once it is built.
Bob.

GT63
11-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Today I got directed to this site by somebody great at Spirit. I am impressed so far and cannot wait to get involved more as I start my project. Hope to build a Paddy Wagon with some unique restrictions to make it, well, UNIQUE!
Being from NE DFW I hope to make some of the events in this area and eventually make it up to MTn Home.
My biggest concerns are titleing and safety requirements put on this type of vehicle. I have seen some threads on this forum that may help. If there is a document out there that gives the low down on this problem, please let me know. Are there any issues with titleing this type of vehicle current year? What do you have to do for environmental requlations?
I expect this vehicle to be on the road all the time once it is built.
Bob.

Welcome,

Check out http://www.northtexas-t-buckets.com, we are a local chapter of bucketheads. I live in Flower Mound,TX just to the west of you. Send me an email to nttbpres AT verizon DOT net and I'll tell you how I registered and Titled my T.