PDA

View Full Version : bash questions

mdanielson55
11-22-2007, 06:59 PM
o8 will be my first bash we have registered and are staying at denton ferry rv. my questions are will we be allowed on the square with our 23 bucket or is it if ur selected or drawing?? we havent ever been but would like to show our car there. weve been to cruisin the coast and see where the police let things go [WHICH I LIKE] are the mh police that way or they strict?? i have a blown 351c engine would there be a problem with zoomies or should i keep it quiet with my other pipes. ime looking forward to the bash and ur answers will make the stay better mike

B.C.
11-23-2007, 10:10 AM
The Bash is a week long event where T Buckets take over the Twin lakes area in a family friendly way. We have great support from law enforcement and the only way to get in trouble with them is if you need to be. Safety is our biggest issue but there will be places provided where you can air things out a bit.
The people in this area love seeing the buckets so you will be on display all week and you will be hard pressed to find friendlier folk. We look forward to seeing you. B.C.