PDA

View Full Version : Getting in contact

Babyburr
11-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know how I can get anyone to talk to me about a kit from Spirit? I've called on the phone, talked to someone and they said they would send me all the info I asked for, but no answer. I e-mailed them, no answer. HELP!!!! I like the way their stuff looks, but if they don't want my business I guess I could try some other company.

Any ideas???

B.C.
11-24-2007, 01:30 PM
I apologize personally. We send out well over 50 catalog's a week and try to give personal attention to every one who gets in contact with us by phone, e-mail or coming to the shop. We have been very busy but that is no excuse for your problem. If you call the 870-425-5900# and it is busy try the 870-425-8000# or my personal e-mail that I check is bchester@spiritcars.com if you e-mail me I WILL make sure it gets to the right person and your questions are answered. Again I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

rwd95v
11-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Just got to jump on this one. Must be a fluke. BC, Josh, and the entire gang at Spirit have gone the extra mile on about a go-zillion phone call questions, quotes, and three visits to the shop.

I could not have had better responses, attention to details, and a quality product at a fair price.

I know that they take each customer or potential customer very seriously. This is one of the big reasons I chose Spirit. The personal service commitment was outstanding.

I am sure they will make every effort to get you the details you need.

If you have any questions a person building a Spirit Car could answer...just call me anytime or email.

rwdoty@msn.com or 972-890-6378

A very satisfied customer.

Babyburr
11-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Well, everything got to moving quickly.

Thanks a lot. I figured it was some fluke that I never heard back from Spirit. Everything is cool, now.

It won't be long now.

thomas
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Just got to jump on this one. Must be a fluke. BC, Josh, and the entire gang at Spirit have gone the extra mile on about a go-zillion phone call questions, quotes, and three visits to the shop.

I could not have had better responses, attention to details, and a quality product at a fair price.

I know that they take each customer or potential customer very seriously. This is one of the big reasons I chose Spirit. The personal service commitment was outstanding.

I am sure they will make every effort to get you the details you need.

If you have any questions a person building a Spirit Car could answer...just call me anytime or email.

rwdoty@msn.com or 972-890-6378

A very satisfied customer.

I second that. Great people to deal with and great response.

thomas:)