PDA

View Full Version : New Build

mrairportjunke
11-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, I am a very very interested in getting me a t bucket kit and building it. I have a garage, and some mechanical knowledge. Im not a fabricator but I can put stuff together. I have some skills in the car shop, I worked under my dad who was a transmission guy for chevrolet dealer for like 25 yrs. So I have the tools and some knowledge but Im not a welder or anything like that. I have been looking at the kits and was wondering which kit is truly the kit for the beginner, No welding, fabricating and stuff like that. I have only found 2 sites in my many many online searches for kits. Any and all advice and help would be appreciated. Thanks
and by the way, i was browsing pics, awesome cars people. i thank you for the site and sharing.

thomas
11-26-2007, 05:33 PM
You happen to be on a forum sponsored by the best t-bucket kit builder around. They will set you up with the best way to go. Ask for Josh or BC.

thomas:)

mrairportjunke
11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
thanks. i was tryin to piece together a kit but really dont know what i need. gonna have to find an email for one of them.

tfeverfred
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Better yet, call them. I did and got good info and straight answers. I'm looking forward to dealing with them.

RPM
11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey guys, I am a very very interested in getting me a t bucket kit and building it. I have a garage, and some mechanical knowledge. Im not a fabricator but I can put stuff together. I have some skills in the car shop, I worked under my dad who was a transmission guy for chevrolet dealer for like 25 yrs. So I have the tools and some knowledge but Im not a welder or anything like that. I have been looking at the kits and was wondering which kit is truly the kit for the beginner, No welding, fabricating and stuff like that. I have only found 2 sites in my many many online searches for kits. Any and all advice and help would be appreciated. Thanks
and by the way, i was browsing pics, awesome cars people. i thank you for the site and sharing.

If you call the 870-425-5900# and it is busy try the 870-425-8000# Talk to Bob the owner or to Josh his son. You won't be sorry you bought a Spirit kit.

mrairportjunke
11-27-2007, 03:09 PM
thanks guys.