PDA

View Full Version : Got my Spirit today

Duke
11-27-2007, 01:15 AM
I must say that I am very happy with everything I have unpacked today, The Frame is heavy and solid and all the welds are outstanding. The body is first class glass work, heavy and true, excellent work. The door install is the way to go, a lot better than I could do. All the chrome is clean and no bubbles or grinder hair pitting. Spirit has a very satisfied and happy customer.:D

B.C.
11-27-2007, 08:15 AM
GET ER DONE.

If you have any questions just give us a call. We are glad your happy and want to continue in the process of helping you build an awesome Bucket.

B.C.
11-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Don't forget to start a picture gallery so we can watch and be part of your build.

thomas
11-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Congradulations Duke.
I recieved mine about 6 months ago and have enjoyed every day since then. You will not find any better people to deal with than BC and Josh. When you are ready for your gas tank, call RPM. Best service I've ever had. Enjoy your project.

thomas:)

TP27
12-03-2007, 08:58 PM
I must say that I am very happy with everything I have unpacked today, The Frame is heavy and solid and all the welds are outstanding. The body is first class glass work, heavy and true, excellent work. The door install is the way to go, a lot better than I could do. All the chrome is clean and no bubbles or grinder hair pitting. Spirit has a very satisfied and happy customer.:D I picked mine up the Sat. after Thanksgiving and share your praise for Spirit. One of my son-in-law's is a paint an body guy. When he saw the body he smiled and commented on how easy Spirit has made his job to paint the body for me. Quality shows in everything I look at from Spirit.