PDA

View Full Version : c-cab sighting?

Dennis Bynum
12-14-2007, 06:46 PM
So I am driving down I44 going home from work in springfield and this silver dodge duelly p/u is hammering down behind me. I think out loud as I am by myself, I reconize this p/u,but who? I can see the person driving is in a hurry so I pull over and let them by. I could not get a good look at them----But in the bed of said p/u was a prize worth drooling over. I could not get a good look, but it looked like a c-cab with a p/u bed attached? After they pass I try to catch up and get a good look. Nope, aint going to happen in this traffic, but wait, they are turning north twards Kansas City, getting off on my exit. A glimps of hope that they will get caught at that light so I could get a good look...NOPE, as all I can see is the thick black smoke from the exhaust pipe headed north. So I went home and got out my bucket and took her for a cruz around town. I shur would like to know what kind of a unit that was.

B.C.
12-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Josh headed up to KC today in my truck and he was closely followed all the way I hope by a C cab truck. He will have the full story when he gets back. All I know about it is that I was here till 1:00 A.M. getting some thing like I ain't never seen here at Spirit ready to follow him.

Dennis Bynum
12-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the reply,,,, and I WANT ONE!!!!!

BLUEGRASST
12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Got pictures?

Dennis Bynum
12-14-2007, 09:58 PM
no pictures, the whole experiance was a blur.

B.C.
12-15-2007, 10:21 AM
There is a rumor that there is a home video of the sighting. I'll see if I can get it and post it to this thread. We may hafta edit it first cuz I hear it's to graphic for a general audience viewing.

B.C.
12-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Exactly how fast was that silver Dodge truck going?

Dennis Bynum
12-15-2007, 11:18 AM
so fast that it took some paint off the doors of my work car,, their was so much black smoke comming out of the exhaust that i had to put on my painting resporator to breath and turn on my headlights just to see.

RPM
12-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Sounds like that Dodge has a Hummin Cummins under the hood!

B.C.
12-15-2007, 01:04 PM
That will give us something to talk about at the Monday morning meeting. No wait they might bring up the whole leading by example thing. Never mind. I think we will just talk about attention to detail instead.

Hulkamania
12-18-2007, 09:37 AM
I plead not guilty!!!