PDA

View Full Version : Future Bodies from Spirit ?

Mic-T
01-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Does Spirit have any plans For a 27 T Coupe. I was surprised when you jumped to an A model coupe.

Hulkamania
01-02-2008, 05:12 PM
No we have no plans too....we will come out with a '32 coupe before we will a '27 coupe

VWBob
01-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I was surprised at the answer...I'd prefer a 27T with a roof and side windows over a 32...just my preference in cars.:(

Mic-T
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Maybe the T just don't sell as well. I can only find only 2 choices for the 27 coupe.I would think with the Rat Rod craz.Tin will get hard to find even with holes in the floor LOL.The bodies these guys are using they are pretty much destroying for any other use latter on. The A models cost so much to build I would never be able to build one.

B.C.
01-03-2008, 01:25 PM
We have not lost out first love. That being the little roadster called a T Bucket. It is purly an econimic desission. I do not believe we can get a return on a 27 coup in any time frame that would fit a good busines model. That does not mean we will not do one in the future. As far as the ultamite cost I don't see it being any easier or cheaper to build than a model A coup or a 32 coup. There is one thing that you can expect from Spirit and that is you will never know what to expect next.

GT63
01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
We have not lost out first love. That being the little roadster called a T Bucket. It is purly an econimic desission. I do not believe we can get a return on a 27 coup in any time frame that would fit a good busines model. That does not mean we will not do one in the future. As far as the ultamite cost I don't see it being any easier or cheaper to build than a model A coup or a 32 coup. There is one thing that you can expect from Spirit and that is you will never know what to expect next.

These guys have a 27 T coupe. They are made to order.

http://www.yellerroserods.com/bodiesandaccs.htm

Wonder if it would fit on a Spirit Frame?

Mic-T
01-03-2008, 04:23 PM
We will always have a great time in MH. LOL