PDA

View Full Version : Bash Info

Kirk McKee
01-21-2008, 06:24 PM
The Bash is happening from July 15 to the 19th. I have not been before and was wondering if anyone can give me a little information about what days are best to attend if I can only come for a couple. What do you miss if you come for only the first 2 or only for the last 2. I don't think I can make all 4 weekdays (Tues thru Fri) so I thought someone may be able to supply some help.
Thanks Kirk:confused:

Dennis Bynum
01-21-2008, 06:48 PM
I have been ariving late thurs after work and enjoying fri and sat. I am trying to arive this yr on wed.

B.C.
01-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Dennis if you can, try to get here early on Wed. We have a great early cruz planned for Wed that will take most of the day with the stops. http://www.uark.edu/~siggamep/blanchard/

23Tzer
01-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Shirley and I will be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and drive home on Sunday. Wish we could get there earlier in the week but she won't be able to take the whole week off this year as she did last. Sure looking forward to getting back down there.

Kirk McKee
01-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Do those answers mean that I should skip Tues & Wed?
Kmac

Hulkamania
01-22-2008, 11:29 AM
There are going to be cruises all week....some people get here saturday, sunday or monday and play all week.

23Tzer
01-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Do those answers mean that I should skip Tues & Wed?
Kmac

Don't skip any of it if you can help it. We've gone early in the week the last three years and loved every ninute of it. there's always cruises and people to visit with and food and cruises and people and food and......... anyway, the only reason we aren't going early this year is because that's all the time Shirley can get off work this year in July.

B.C.
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Al will you and the Springfield boys handle the rodeo on Friday morning again?