PDA

View Full Version : Bro T and the Buckethead

B.C.
02-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Here is a link to a site that will video document the building of a 27 T. (WARNING) the J word may be used repeatedly so if thats not what your into please just don't go to the site and don't follow this thread. Thank You for your tolerance. BUR3N (http://bur3n.com/) let load and turn up your sound

thomas
02-28-2008, 05:11 PM
You have my full attention B.C.

thomas:)

B.C.
02-28-2008, 06:09 PM
We want to do the best job we can so we are open to any suggestions. We are going to split the episodes into smaller sections about 5 to 8 min long that way we can upload a better quality video. also none of it is in the final edited form so we really would like your input so we can be the best we can be. We have already set up a forum for this kind of stuff but we do not want to make it live just yet. some of the first steps is getting things like this tight so when we do launch we represent the cause well. Gentle as doves wise as serpents.

Mike O.
02-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Excellent!! It is nice to see people doing and talking about their passions in their lives. I am looking forward to seeing the upcoming episodes.

Mike O.

RPM
02-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Just watched the second episode. WOW what a connection. Can't wait for the next episode.

Photoman
02-29-2008, 09:28 PM
What?! No curse words? No half-nekkid girls with tatoos?!

Seriously, thanks Bob. I'm really enjoying all the video work and especially this one. Looking forward to more!

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind..."

jitney15
03-07-2008, 01:34 AM
It's great to see Bro T in there and doing his Best. It has also given me new Insperation to getting my 1932 Plymouth PB done. Well at least getting back to working on it.