PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Manual

B.C.
02-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Finally we have a decent assembly manual. It's in PDF (http://www.spiritcars.com/images/pdf/AssemblyManual.pdf) form and you can print it from the download.

Photoman
02-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Very nice! I gotta tell you Bob, you guys are really doing a fantastic media job nowdays.

B.C.
03-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Hey Dave we miss your pic of the day. Thats a lonely thread right now.
We are shooting a tec video on painting today. We have a lot of different tec video captured we just need to get it edited. We will be posting it at this Tec (http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1321372315) site.
It should be a fun year. I have a lot of projects coming up (maybe to many) and I hope to start the live TV broadcast again soon, It is neat technology. It gives the viewer the ability to interact and we can respond immediately. We did some trial runs and we now have the equipment to do a much better job. I think we are going to call it the BUR3N Road Show cuz we have the ability to broadcast on the road. It would be great to hang out at other folks garages and show people whats up out there in the world. You would be surprised at how many Rodders, Racers, and Riders are focused on what is really important.

Photoman
03-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Sounds good! What is the meaning of BUR3N? I couldn't quite make out what it says on the BUR3N logo below the Bro T video.

B.C.
03-01-2008, 03:21 PM
"Believers United (rodders, racers, riders) Network". Don't tell anyone though we are trying to keep it under a bushel. NOT. The idea is about 7 years old but we were just waiting for the time. We want to tighten things up a bit before we try to promote in any big way. Sometimes I can see things plan as day but the people around me just think I have my head in the clouds. I do have an Idea of where we want to go with this and I just want to make sure it's quality. Even by the world's standards

Photoman
03-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Sounds good. I'll be praying for guidance.