PDA

View Full Version : spirit's good

bro t
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
I have discovered some new friends at spirit. We are currently building a 27 roadster. You may have seen the early stages on bro t and the buckethead. I am totally out of my field but having a great time being around BC and his workers. They are great guys who really put their heart into their products.I have respect for what spirit industries stands for and for their work ethic.

Photoman
03-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Welcome to the forum! I've seen the videos and thoroughly enjoyed them. Looking forward to more in the future. Grace and peace to you brother.

RPM
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi Bro T welcome to the world of bucketheads. BC and Josh are great to deal with you are in good hands. Keep Bob going on those videos, I love them. God bless you brother.

bro t
03-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks for your welcome.Iam so pleased to be involved in the building of the 27. I use to have a couple of muscle cars. 63 Dodge and a 73 big block vette. I've never owned a t bucket. we moved to Mountain Home last year and saw the cars that were here for the Bash and the urge hit me big time. Now I am close to having my own. Working with bc and his folks is being a real blessing.

B.C.
03-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Just a warning to all you guys this Bro T is radical. I used to think I could get in trouble but with a little help from Bro T I'm reaching new levels.
So far this build has been one of my favorites, it's been a lot of fun so far and I only expect it to get better. We are going to have some great video that will be VERY instructive. If I could just get him to quit saying that J word every one would love it.

bro t
03-12-2008, 10:31 PM
B.c. You Are One Dynamic Believer.some People Go Through Life And Never Eliminate The Darkness But You My Friend Have Cast A Bright Light .keep On Dreaming And Believing.thanks For Taking Time To Share Your Vision With All Us Bucketheads

B.C.
03-13-2008, 09:23 PM
I've never been called dynamic before but I sure have been accused of being a dreamer. I got your e-mail and that is great news. I'll call you but Mon. looks good.