PDA

View Full Version : Completion Nearing On 27 Turnkey

bro t
05-13-2008, 09:39 PM
These are exciting days for Bro T, This past weekend a car show was held at the church I pastor. We had a good turn out and the final activity of the day was the assembly of my 27 T bucket. B. C. along with his crew plus my 11 year old grandson put my car together in about 20 minutes. It was great! For several months I have been watching all the guys build my car. I have meet a bunch of neat craftsmen. These men really take pride in their work. They are the best. B. C. is a perfectionest and an excellent do everything guy. It has been really special to be invited into the shop and watch the car come from the mold into a great looking 27 roadster. For those of you who are looking for a company with integrity and a willingness to do what the customer wants ,Spirit Industries is a great choice. I plan to participate in this years Bash. I hope to show my car to a lot of you who will be in town. To all the guys at Spirit I thank you for a special time in my life. Thanks for letting me talk to most of you about about faith in Christ.

RPM
05-14-2008, 09:14 PM
I can't wait to meet you and see your car at the Bash. This will be my first Bash also.

B.C.
05-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Bro T is letting us take his bucket to Michigan this weekend to be part of a church service on Sunday. It has been really great to get to know Tommy. What a heart he has for people! A lot of show car owners worship there car, not Bro T he uses his car to worship.