PDA

View Full Version : Joined the family & new web site

Phoenixmsb
06-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Hello all!

Today, 6/18/08, I joined the Spirit cars family. Ordered my 1927 T chassis & rear end. I've already received some answers to questions already and I thank everyone for their time.

My building is going to be on a budget - buying as cash permits. I ordered the chassis and rear end as those are truck items. The big brown truck can bring the rest (except the body). I'm planning on getting the rest of the items to hang the rear end next week and start work as soon as the chassis arrives. I'm building my web site at the same time for anyone to follow along on my progress. It is: www.buildinga1927Troadster.com and I'll have it up and running when the frame gets here.

Over the last 20 years I've built (2) Rotorway Scorpion II helicopters, a Zenair Zodiac CH601, CH801 and a Murphy Super Rebel airplane. After the birth of my twin girls, my wife says it's time to stay on the ground for a while. I hope to have no major problems with my kit building but I'll post pictures, good and bad, all during the build.

Thanks and check out the new site next week!

Bruce
Saint Cloud, FL
:cool:

B.C.
06-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the board and the buckethead family. All you need to do now it get-er-done. I'm thinking you should really be able to make your T fly with all your past experience.

mystic
06-19-2008, 08:13 AM
As B.C. said "Welcome to the family" im glad to hear about you getting a T-bucket kit they are really kool and fun! My favorite part is watching them come together and become something neat! so keep on posting and enjoy!!!

RPM
06-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the site. You made a good choice in a Spirit Kit.

Photoman
06-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the world of T buckets Bruce! I was an EAA member for 20 years. You'll fit right in around here and I look forward to your website.