View Full Version : completion of my 1927 t bucket

tommy cunningham
07-09-2008, 10:32 AM
For many months I have been working with the good folks at Spirit Industries watching them build a 27 t per my specifications. We started from the making of the body and have methodically built the car. I selected the 2008 corvette blue and does it ever look good. everything about the car has been hand assembled with a lot of care.I have been amazed at the professional character of each workman. The car built for me has been throughly assembled with a lot of care. i am anxious to take my car for a spin with my grandson by my side.At home I am just completing a enclosed garage just for my t bucket. I know there will be hours of polishing and much time for thanking god for being so good to me. I have made a promise to use this car as a tool for bringing the grace and mercy of Christ into the lives I encounter while using this special gift from the Lord. A huge thankyou to B.C. his entire crew and to Ann who keeps things focused on God's provisions. If you are looking for a company with integrity backed by a commitment to Christian principles look no further than Spirit Industries.