PDA

View Full Version : instruction manual

B.C.
02-25-2007, 06:28 PM
This is a work in progress but it is a start. http://www.spiritcars.com/images/instruction%20manual.pdf

cmondale
05-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes, it is a start. Ive been waiting for some time for this part of the site to be added, but when I saw it the first time I said this cant be the complete manual. Im looking forward to more

B.C.
05-18-2007, 08:35 AM
I needed the nudge. I wear to many hats around here and when I'm doing a project like that I really have to focus cuz my computer skills are a work in progress. I talked to a video production guy 2 weeks ago and we are going to try to post short (like 3 min.) clips of different assembly process on the web and I think that will also be helpful. Thanks for your patience and if you have one of our kits feel free to call any time. Spirits hours are 8:00 to 5:00 but we are often here late into the night and if we answer the phone we would be happy to answer any tec questions.
Our goal it to see finished T buckets and happy customers driving down the road with a BIG smile.

thomas
06-28-2007, 03:13 AM
BC, I've just ordered by kit from Spirit, so I think I can say this. Have you ever thought about doing something like a Total Performance essembly manual? I bought a manual from them 12 yrs ago and still have it. Very good instructions. Tells you how long I've been interested in a T-Bucket.

thomas:)