View Full Version : If You want to delete your site from my base

11-15-2008, 10:36 AM
to: Admin - If You want to delete your site from my spam list, please sent url of your domain to my e-mail: Deleted
And I will remove your site from my base within 24 hours

11-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks to all who have been loyal to the Buckethead Bash site. I hope this is a place where you can gain information about T buckets and also a place where we can get to know others with the same interests.

ALL things not related to the core of the intent of this site are not welcome and unfortunately it is a battle to keep inappropriate material out. For those who appreciate this site we will continue to do every thing we can to continue the battle. We have been hosting message boards since 1994 which is a long time in web years and as long as we see value here for those who use this site we will continue to keep it up as a family friendly site.

As you can see by the post above we have been spamed and be assured we will monitor the board very closely until we can figure out another way to block our Internet enemy who posts from Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately this world has both Bucketheads and Buttheads so I appreciate your patience as we sort out the latter and delete and ban. Please do not open any links that are posted here that look suspicious as we are not responsible for there content and who knows what you will see or what kind of disease you will get.

Again Thanks for your support of this site and Spirit Industries.