View Full Version : Total Performance sold , closing down.

01-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Hearing the Speedy Bill bought out Total Performance and they are closing down the CT facility. The Florida store will remain open as King T Industries LLC.

01-10-2009, 12:40 PM
I am sad to see what may be the disappearance of a respected name in the industry. I especially feel bad for Brian and Jim who I have got to know over the many years they have been with Total.

We did use some Total windshield parts on our buckets but thankfully we began the process of having our own castings done for the 23 posts months ago. We already got back our samples and the posts are in production now and will be available soon.
I talked to the key players at Speedway and the couple of windshield parts we did get from Total will be handled by Speedway.

We have always had a great relationship with both Total and Speedway. Even though we are competition there are great friendships that are built over the years. I wish the best to Micky but more so to those who put there heart and sole into that company and are now wondering what the future will bring.