Buckethead Bash Forums

Buckethead Bash Forums (http://bucketheadbash.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://bucketheadbash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is anyone building a new bucket?? (http://bucketheadbash.com/showthread.php?t=3)

linersis 11-08-2006 04:02 PM

Is anyone building a new bucket??
 
i am currently building me a bucket. hopefully i will get this done by springtime!! dont worry, its all spirit parts. very nice stuff. all fits together nicely. anyway, hello to all, nice website!!

Sir William 11-08-2006 04:18 PM

I have setup a new forum for general bucket discussion and moved your thread to this new forum.

One of these days I'll get to build a bucket..... :D

RPM 11-08-2006 05:33 PM

Yea I am building a new car. I have the frame all finished and it is a roller. Now to build the engine and install it then paint the body and put it on. Lots of work but a lot of fun.

Photoman 11-08-2006 06:30 PM

Not yet. I've been around buckets since 2000 or so and haven't started one. Just call me a slow learner!

http://users.novaone.net/photoman/tbucket/39.jpg

Choctaw Bob 11-08-2006 07:23 PM

The only way you will ever have one is start.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir William (Post 26)
I have setup a new forum for general bucket discussion and moved your thread to this new forum.

One of these days I'll get to build a bucket..... :D


Choctaw Bob 11-08-2006 07:26 PM

And when you get that one finished, you will build another:) Face it, you have fabbed parts for so long you are addicted to it. Hot Rods are more addictive than crack!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPM (Post 28)
Yea I am building a new car. I have the frame all finished and it is a roller. Now to build the engine and install it then paint the body and put it on. Lots of work but a lot of fun.


RPM 11-08-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choctaw Bob (Post 36)
And when you get that one finished, you will build another:) Face it, you have fabbed parts for so long you are addicted to it. Hot Rods are more addictive than crack!

Yes already thinking of what I will build next.

LumenAl 11-08-2006 10:39 PM

Photoman...

Now just how many more pictures you going to have to take before you find a style ya like! :D

Nas T 11-08-2006 11:37 PM

done in a few months i hope
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by linersis (Post 25)
i am currently building me a bucket. hopefully i will get this done by springtime!! dont worry, its all spirit parts. very nice stuff. all fits together nicely. anyway, hello to all, nice website!!

I am building one, well two. No just one with two lol.:)
check it out if you like
http://picasaweb.google.com/ronginn/StartingNasT2

Photoman 11-09-2006 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LumenAl (Post 50)
Photoman...

Now just how many more pictures you going to have to take before you find a style ya like! :D

The research is never ending!:)

GT63 11-09-2006 12:24 PM

http://ww2.northtexas-t-buckets.com:...00-224/gt1.jpg

PHOTO by Photoman

Photoman 11-09-2006 02:18 PM

Nice pic GT. :)

GT63 11-10-2006 02:39 PM

It is a nice picture, taken by a pretty nice guy too!! I love the way you look right down the zoomies. :)

Photoman 11-10-2006 04:44 PM

That was the idea. I'm glad you noticed!

Big D's T 11-11-2006 04:45 PM

We are building our 2nd T bucket. The Mrs' wants one of her own. Take another look. She's been working on the website so anyone interested can see what's going on. http://www.bigdstbuckets.com/

RPM 11-11-2006 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT63 (Post 70)
It is a nice picture, taken by a pretty nice guy too!! I love the way you look right down the zoomies. :)

How do you keep it quiet? Or how quiet is it?

Spanky 11-11-2006 09:55 PM

H-m-m-m-m-m . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RPM (Post 40)
Yes already thinking of what I will build next.

Some of us really like to savor the 'build' process . . . like for years 'n years! Will my bucket ever be finished ???:confused:

Nas T 11-12-2006 12:03 AM

will my bucket ever be finished
 
It will be finished, i know how ya feel this is going on the 3rd year. NEVER NEVER NEVER will i build a car to this magnatude again NEVER. Hopefully it will be done well im not going to say because when i do i find something else i have to do. Hang tough, and remember double check everything you do and it is always good to have someone to check what you have done just incase you might of missed something like a loose bolt or something.:eek:

Hankster 11-12-2006 11:29 AM

Hey guys!! im new here and still trying to figure out how this works so hang with me on this! NasT you can send me more pics of that ride too!!

Nas T 11-12-2006 12:37 PM

i don't have your email address
 
send it to me ronginn@gmail.com:)

T-Rex 11-12-2006 08:18 PM

Working hard
 
I'm working hard on the Spirit 27 to get it done by spring. Gotta get RPM to build me a tank :rolleyes::) , then the frame is off to paint.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5.../hotrod019.jpg

Maybe the next one will be the Spirit sedan

GT63 11-13-2006 08:15 AM

I put the Sanderson baffles in. It's not much louder than a Harley with no baffles.

RPM 11-13-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT63 (Post 83)
I put the Sanderson baffles in. It's not much louder than a Harley with no baffles.


Thank you I will check that out.

Photoman 11-13-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hankster (Post 79)
Hey guys!! im new here and still trying to figure out how this works so hang with me on this! NasT you can send me more pics of that ride too!!

Howdy Hankster! Good to see you're still around the T bucket playground. :)

Hankster 11-13-2006 10:33 PM

Hey Photoman good to hear from you again!! I really enjoy looking at the pics you post all the time! Yes i still have the T and have put it in a few shows this year. Mostly bass pro in OKC . You can go to http://www.carsroadshow.com and see lots of pics of it and lots of other great cars too. Lots of texas cars in there too! Look out for the guy in the mask there! LOL ..Im building a copy as close as i can get to the popcorn wagon right now! Going to call it the toy box and put a toy crane machine in the back with a slot car track running around it! Should be fun to play with at the shows next year. All the toy will work in it too. Also have a dvd player in it with 2 screens so the girls can watch movies at the shows. I hope to have it at the street rod nats this year with the T bucket. Looking forward to a great year comming up! Still miss my buddy lyle allot tho!! Well i will save some room on here for everyone else. Stay in touch im always checking in so give me a hollar some time! Have a good one and i will talk to you later on!!

Photoman 11-14-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hankster (Post 87)
Im building a copy as close as i can get to the popcorn wagon right now! Going to call it the toy box and put a toy crane machine in the back with a slot car track running around it! Should be fun to play with at the shows next year. All the toy will work in it too. Also have a dvd player in it with 2 screens so the girls can watch movies at the shows.Still miss my buddy lyle allot tho!! Well i will save some room on here for everyone else. Stay in touch im always checking in so give me a hollar some time! Have a good one and i will talk to you later on!!

Oh man! That's going to be fun! The crowds really like the unique cars like that. Keep us posted!

UCL...sure miss him on the boards and seeing him at the OKC big show...

See you soon!

http://users.novaone.net/photoman/tb...pcornWagon.jpg

Jackie Brown 11-15-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPM (Post 28)
Yea I am building a new car. I have the frame all finished and it is a roller. Now to build the engine and install it then paint the body and put it on. Lots of work but a lot of fun.

Hey RPM,
I still plan to visit the Smokies and cruise with you as soon as the weather is better. I'm build another bucket now so maybe by Spring. Actually, I'm building two hotrods at once. I have one rolling chassis ready with a 472 Cadillac engine. I'm putting a Rod N Race Fiat Topolino body on it. They should have the body ready for pick up this week end. Gotta have something with doors and windows for bad weather. Not sure what engine I'll put on the bucket though. I have another cadillac engine so??? I put a tunnelram on my Fiat chassis engine. Worked out ok. I made adapters to put the purty Ford Racing valve covers on it. That'll make for confusion. LOL
Jackie

Hankster 11-15-2006 05:36 PM

Thanks photoman for the pic!! Thats the truck. I saved the pic. I have always wanted that truck so it should be fun build it and take it to the shows! I have the lower part done. I drove the truck sunday for the first time. YEA need to put the top on and the stuff in it now. I will work on it most of this next week. If you would like to see pics send me your e-mail and i will send them to you!! My e-mail addresess is sixponies@cox.net. Have a good one and i will talk to you later on. !!!!

Hankster 11-15-2006 08:49 PM

Hey jackie! Good to see you on here too! long time no chat. Would love to see some pics of your cars too! if you get a chance. Have a good one!!http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hank_car...803561072934/9

Photoman 11-20-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hankster (Post 94)
Hey jackie! Good to see you on here too! long time no chat. Would love to see some pics of your cars too! if you get a chance. Have a good one!!http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hank_car...803561072934/9

Oh man that is going to be a blast! Looks like a Total chassis?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.