Thread: Forum
View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #8
T=Test
2nd Gear Member

I come here daily to see what's new. The best suggestion would be to resubmit some of the old videos of how to and the way Bob does his work in the shop and keeping fresh ideas in his business plans

The best video I saw was when he had a fresh mold being prepped for a new run of bodies, which showed people how expensive and labor intensive it is to build fiberglass bodies. And another of installing the back door on a C-Cab. Fiberglass work isn't easy or cheap, no matter how you do it.

Articles like these give people a start on believing they can build a bucket at a cost that is reasonable with the amount of talent/money they have.

Facebook may be the trend right now, but a lot of the people who are capable to build a T-Bucket just don't use it to find out what they need. Computers are hard enough for them. So if they don't find what they are looking for on line, they use the phone or give up and do something else. Just my .02 worth and I hope more people will keep looking for these little cars to get into the hot rod world.