Thread: Forum
View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2015, 03:03 PM   #70
B.C.
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T=Test View Post
Don't really know who the founding fathers of the T-Bucket Alliance or other name/s but you are probably in the top 5. And with your dedication and startup of a T-Bucket business, way back when, you have inspired many a soul to build a dream into reality with as little money involved as possible. There are others that need credit also that have kept the dream of owning an affordable hot rod at a lower cost that most couldn't afford otherwise.

My hat's off to you and the other manufactures who supply parts and turn key cars who have kept these little cars in the spotlight at the risk of losing money for information only. Don't ever get overwhelmed enough to just quit, and give up. Take a break as you said you had and get the old noggin to thinking of better things. The dream/our dream of having fun with these little cars is invigorating to the soul for young and old. Keep at it and thanx for all you have done and will do. One day I hope to meet you in person in Arkansas. Bruce
Bruce as the company has grown and continues to grow with some exciting opportunity's we have as a % the T bucket is becoming much less. But with that being said Spirit still has a full commitment to innovation making the Tbucket safer, more comfortable to drive, and easier to build., We want to see the T bucket continue to be the most fun car you can have for the money. I am personally building a 27 right now and hope some of the new ideas will become new product options. After the 27 I also have some ideas I want to put into a 23 so you can expect Spirit to be on the cutting edge of the bucket business for a long time to come.
B.C. is offline   Reply With Quote