Buckethead Bash Forums  

Go Back   Buckethead Bash Forums > Bucket Stuff > General Discussion
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
Blacksmith54
1st Gear Member

Cool New, and not so much new

Hi all I am new on this form so I kinda poked around to see if there was a Intro page but I did not find one. So I figured I would say hi here and if it is wrong maybe some could help to the right spot. I am a Metal fabricator / Blacksmith by profession I have worn several dozen hats over the years and I have been accused of being something of a know-it-all. Not true if I don't know I will say so however I will freely pass on what I do know in hopes that it help's out and I am willing to teach someone who wants to learn.

The picture in my avatar is a body I picked up a week or so and I am looking to replicate it or something like in steel (new) as I want a real steel body for my car. Unless of course i can find a real nice tub I can afford.

I build custom tooling and have a fairly complete machine shop in my garage at home (five car,zero car's three motorcycles and a lot of rabbit trails) my most resent project is a larger English Wheel (about 40% complete)
Unread 02-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
B.C.
Super Moderator

Welcome to the board. Glad you decided to post and let us get to know you
B.C. is offline   Reply With Quote