Buckethead Bash Forums  

Go Back   Buckethead Bash Forums > Bucket Stuff > General Discussion
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
B.C.
Super Moderator

Default How low can we go?

When we entered the T-bucket market out motto was "A hotrod at a price you can afford" and for years we focused on low cost but as we added value to our kit with the insert, door, upholstery, and many other features our Motto became "It's about the experience". With our new move I'm like a kid in a candy store. We have lots of space and equipment that will make us much more productive. I believe Spirit already has the best kit on the market being the most complete, best engineered for both assembly and reliability, and gives you valve for your dollar. NOW we are going back to our roots. For the person on a budget we want your business. We will be offering a bucket no floor with a frame package and a bucket no floor with a bracket kit package for a price so low that our competition will be wondering "how can they do that". The only question now is how can we do that and how can we go. We have been working on that question all weekend and by Monday we will have the answer to how much will it be.
B.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
goufos
2nd Gear Member

well B.C.- i ordered one of your kits some time back. . and i proud to say you are making my dream come true! although very slowly - but its slowly getting there! cant wait to see the pics you put up for the new kit! you and josh have been so helpful to me! almost like a 2nd family- most companies sell you something and then you just a number- but not with you guys! just wanted to say im glad i hooked up with your co. and not some other co.------thank you bc. -josh - and the rest of the crew down there!!!---------P.S. with out the tech form- i dont know were i would be?? those guys are so helpful too!------goufos
goufos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
Mikes27T
3rd Gear Member

B.C. Be sure to post some pictures of the kit. Can't wait to see the kit and the price!! I know I love my 27 Kit and I'm already thinking of the next build after I'm done with the 27.
Mikes27T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
B.C.
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goufos View Post
well B.C.- i ordered one of your kits some time back. . and i proud to say you are making my dream come true! although very slowly - but its slowly getting there! cant wait to see the pics you put up for the new kit! you and josh have been so helpful to me! almost like a 2nd family- most companies sell you something and then you just a number- but not with you guys! just wanted to say im glad i hooked up with your co. and not some other co.------thank you bc. -josh - and the rest of the crew down there!!!---------P.S. with out the tech form- i dont know were i would be?? those guys are so helpful too!------goufos
Thanks for your support. Josh gets to talk to the customers more than I do, this may be a small thing but I insist that when we get a work order in the shop it has a customer name on it and not just an order # That way it at least seems like we know our customers even though the guys in the shop will never meet them. I never really thought about it but it does make every car we build more personal to us when it belongs to someone with a name from the time it's started and referred to by that name till it is shipped.
Unread 02-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
Hulkamania
Administrator

Here is the deal everyone has been waiting for.
1923 Ford Model T bucket body without floor $297.50
1923 Ford Model T body without floor and bracket kit $497.50
1923 Ford Model T body without floor and perimeter frame $597.50
1923 Ford Model T body without floor and fully welded frame $896.50
Shipping is not included in the price.
Limited time offer and quantity available.
Give us a call and order yours today! 870-425-5900
Hulkamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
B.C.
Super Moderator

Default way low

When I asked sales how low they could go they surprised even me. It's the same quality and same mold and jig we have used to build these parts in the past. We have been able to purchase several pallets of fiberglass from a company that went out of business for a significant discount and we decided to pass that savings along. We will continue this sale as long as possible. You will still get the same great service after the sale. We are so confident in our product both price and quality that we are confident you will come back to Spirit to help with the rest of the build.