Buckethead Bash Forums  

Go Back   Buckethead Bash Forums > Bucket Stuff > General Discussion
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
B.C.
Super Moderator

Default I'm Back

I never really left but have been so busy with the move to our new Flippin facility that I have not had much time to hang on the boards. NOW it's time to get back to building cool hotrods and checking out the cool stuff everyone else is building. In keeping with the idea of cool stuff everyone else is building we want to be right there with you. (Do you remember the jingle " Hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us") We found out a long time ago that some of the best ideas come from our customers. Although I believe Spirit has the best base kit on the market being the most complete, best engineered for both assembly and reliability, and gives you valve for your dollar there is still a lot more that can be done to make it the car of YOUR dreams. With the move we are now more able to take your idea and turn it into a hard part to make that bucket all you ever wanted it to be.
I may not have been around to much lately but I am looking forward catching up on everyone's projects and maybe seeing them in person this year.
B.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
Mikes27T
3rd Gear Member

Welcome back!!
Mikes27T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
3quarter32
4th Gear Member

Good to see ya Bob. Where did you move? Guess I could look at the web site and find out, huh. Hope to get your way in the near future.
Lee
Unread 02-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
B.C.
Super Moderator

Thanks for the welcome back it kinda makes me feel like a newbe being welcomed by the regulars. We moved manufacturing to Flippin. It's a great building 24,000 sq. feet with lots of room to spread out although we did fill it up with no problem.
It would be great to see you Lee but you are going to have to wait for the ice to melt. We got a good one today.
B.C. is offline   Reply With Quote